Business Coaching to get results like you've never seen.
Full-service business coaching from Founder + CEO of On Course Equestrian, Victoria Gibilterra, for equestrian entrepreneurs with broad visions and ambitious goals for growth, scalability, and disruption within the equestrian space.
Victoria specializes in sales funnels, operating systems, automation, business strategy, social media, brand strategy, marketing, community building, and beyond.
Get the 1x1 guidance and direction that will give you direct feedback and manageable action items to start scaling your equestrian business in a sustainable fashion.
Is this for me?
1:1 Coaching would be a
good fit for you if you...
- Want to move from working IN your business to ON your business. Finally step into your vision for your equestrian business
- Need help streamlining and automating your business. Horse girl hustle is NOT the forever vibe
- Want to build a digital product and would like an expert to get you from idea to selling. Goodbye analysis paralysis!
- Need help honing in on a social media strategy that will make sure you find your ideal audience so you can start 💰SELLING💰 (without spending all day scrolling)
- Want help to work through blocks around you self-limiting beliefs, you money mindset blocks, and the imposter syndrome that has been holding you back
- Desire LIVE support + coaching from a real human (who has YEARS of business and leadership experience working in not just the equestrian industry but in Fortune 500 companies as well…)
- Need help strategizing exactly what you should be posting on social media in order to SELL for your equestrian business
Victoria Gibilterra is the Founder + CEO of On Course Equestrian. She is the visionary behind all of On Course Equestrian's operations, marketing, sales, and everything in between. Before the equestrian industry, Victoria spent over a decade in the technology industry as a leader of multi-million dollar projects and teams. She has worked with numerous teams and clients to transform and streamline their cyber security programs.
Outside of the office, Victoria is an amateur eventer at Carefree Farms in Phoenix, Arizona. She recently started working with an OTTB, Milo, and you can find them popping over some cross country courses on the weekends. Victoria is also focused on giving back to her community and spends time on the board of Ellevate Phoenix; working to develop women in leadership in the Greater Phoenix area. During her free time, you can find her at her home in Scottsdale, AZ hanging by the pool with her fiancé, Nick, and two dogs, Leo and Roxie.
What people are saying about Victoria's Coaching
"I had the opportunity to have 2 coaching calls with Victoria at the end of last year and to say they were amazing does not do it justice. Victoria inspired me to get out of my own way and put myself out there where I was scared. She also helped me niche down and really figure out what steps to take to make my business successful! If you have the opportunity to work with her, do it you will NOT regret it at all!"
Working one-on-one with Victoria has been an invaluable experience for me and my business! She was immediately able to point out blind spots that I’ve had and help me with automating my processes to save me time. It’s been so helpful to be able to work with someone who has not only already experienced many of the problems I’m facing, but who can give me industry-specific solutions. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for that extra push in their business!
This has been a GAME-CHANGER! I've gotten more done in the last few months than I have in the past year! Victoria is an absolute GENIUS on systems, automation, and all things marketing related! Being able to have coaching sessions with her is the best thing I've ever done for my business. Her feedback and insights are so immensely valuable! She's great at guiding you through the process and getting you to see things in a different (more productive and helpful) way!
What results can I expect after 1:1 business coaching:
- Understanding your needle-moving and revenue-driving operations and strategy
- Learning how to position and sell your offers to an equestrian audience
- Refining your marketing and social media strategy to reach more dream clients
- Learning how to automate and delegate your business to create more free time in your life
- Another set of eyes on your website, your offer, your sales funnel, your social media content, or anything you want reviewed understand a business strategy lens
- Optimizing your sales offer with the potential to build passive sale funnels
- An audit of your current marketing and sales strategies to find what isn't working so you can make tweaks and start SELLING!
- Help with what kind of social media content to post and on what platform so you can ensure you're reaching your target audience